New Job Opportunity (MC Truck Driver / Yard Hand)
MC Truck Driver / Yard Hand
Galco Group Pty Ltd is a rail and earthmoving company providing services all over Australia.
We are seeking an experienced MC Truck Driver /Yard Hand to join our team. Applications will only be considered if you have current experience and at least 2 Years + experience with a MC Truck License and be willing to help with yard hand duties.
We are looking for a safety conscious individual to be based out of Melbourne, but there will be times where works won't be limited to Melbourne as we provide services Australia wide. Moving machines may be required interstate and work may be day and night shift during these movements.
This current position is Part-Time but the correct candidate will have the potential to join the team at a Full-time capacity after a trial period is completed. We offer a competitive above award rate per hour. You will also be provided with a company car and fuel card. We provide a supportive and friendly team environment.
Top rates will be paid to the right candidate based on relevant experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Experienced in Loading and Unloading
- Earth moving and Rail equipment.
- 2 + years' experience in Rail, Earthmoving and maintenance industry
- Navigate through City/Rural areas
- General machine maintenance (Clean, Wash and Greasing Machines)
- Pre and Post machine checks
- Site cleaning
- Must have the ability to pass Medical, Drug and Alcohol testing
- Able to work efficiently as an individual and in a fast-passed environment.
- Required to work Day/Night as required
- Co-operate/Maintain PPE Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Take pride in company equipment and appearance
- Safety is paramount in this industry. You must be safety conscious to ensure the protection against hazards and injury of yourself and others.
Benefits and perks:
- Modern fleet of Plant & Equipment
- Competitive, above award rate of pay
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Opportunity for the correct candidate to join the team on a Full-Time basis after trial period is completed
- Top Rates paid to the right candidates based on relevant experience.
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this Role you must have:
- MC License
- White Card
- 2 + years’ experience working in the same capacity
- Experienced in Loading and Unloading Earth moving and Rail equipment.
- Previous experience with earth moving machinery as either operator or transport (advantageous)
- Required to pass a Medical
- MUST have the ability to always pass random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a fast-paced team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this roll please refer to this position which is advertised on our Facebook page.