New Job Opportunity (QLD Front End Loader Operator)
Galco Group Pty Ltd is a rail and earthmoving company providing services all over Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Front end loader operator to join our team. Applications Will not be considered unless you have Relevant rail tickets and minimum 2 Year + experience in operating a Front end loader.
We are looking for a safety conscious individuals for upcoming works in Regional Queensland. This will be 3/1 Roster but this will also vary depending on the work required.
The plants listed below are what we expect the potential candidate to have experience in operating although training will be provided to the right person:
- Front End Loader Operator
The successful candidate will have the potential to join the team at a full-time capacity after a trial period is completed. We offer a competitive above award rate per hour. You will also be provided with a company car and fuel card. We provide a supportive and friendly team environment.
Top rates will be paid to the right candidate based on relevant experience.
Skills & Experience:
- RIW Card
- QLD rail certificate
- 2 + years' experience in rail and maintenance industry
- Relevant and up to date qualifications for operating machinery and working on rail sites.
- Current drivers license
- MR + HC License beneficial
- Must have the ability to pass Medical, Drug and Alcohol testing
- Able to work efficiently as an individual and in a fast-passed team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Safety is paramount in this industry. You must be safety conscious to ensure the protection against hazards and injury of yourself and others.
Benefits and perks:
- Modern fleet of Plant & Equipment
- Competitive, above award rate of pay
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Opportunity to join the team on a Full Time basis
- Top Rates paid to the right candidates based on relevant experience.
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this Role you must have:
- RIW Card
- QLD rail certificate (Not required but highly beneficial)
- 2 + years experience working in the same capacity
- Relevant and current competencies for operating Plant and working on Rail Projects including TVO-1 for Hi-Rail Operators
- Current Drivers license
- MC & HC license is beneficial
- Required to pass a Medical
- MUST have the ability to pass random Drug & Alcohol testing at all times
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a fast paced team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Safety conscious, This work can be high risk, subsequently a knowledge of track protection methods is advantageous, diligence in the field is vital.
To apply for this position please refer to our Facebook page.