New Job Opportunity (QLD High Rail Excavator Operator)
Galco Group Pty Ltd is a rail and earthmoving company providing services all over Australia.
We are seeking an experienced high rail excavator operator to join our team. You must have the ability and minimum 2 Year + experience in operating a High Rail Excavator. Application will not be considered unless you have relevant Rail Tickets and Minimum 2 Years experience.
We are looking for a safety conscious individual for upcoming works in Queensland, there will be time where works won't be limited to Queensland as we provide services Australia wide.
The plant listed below are what we expect the potential candidate to have experience in operating although training will be provided to the right person: - High rail excavators wheeled and tracked with various rail attachments.
The successful candidate will have the potential to join the team at a full-time capacity after a trial period is completed. We offer a competitive above award rate per hour. You will also be provided with a company car and fuel card. We provide a supportive and friendly team environment.
Top rates will be paid to the right candidate based on relevant experience.
Skills & Experience:
- RIW Card Rail Accreditation
- 2 + years' experience in rail and maintenance industry
- Relevant and up to date qualifications for operating machinery and working on rail sites. - -- Experience with Engcon Tilt Rotation (preferred but not essential)
- Current drivers license
- MR + HC License (beneficial)
- Must have the ability to pass Medical, Drug and Alcohol testing
- Able to work efficiently as an individual and in a fast-passed team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Safety is paramount in this industry. You must be safety conscious to ensure the protection against hazards and injury of yourself and others.
Benefits and perks: - Modern fleet of Plant & Equipment
- Competitive, above award rate of pay
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Opportunity to join the team on a Full Time basis
- Top Rates paid to the right candidates based on relevant experience.
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this Role you must have:
- Relevant Rail Tickets
- RIW Card
- Rail Accreditation
- 2 + years experience working in the same capacity
- Relevant and current competencies for operating Plant and working on Rail Projects including TVO-1 for Hi-Rail Operators
- Experience working with Engcon Rotating Tilt hitch is preferred
- Current Drivers license
- MC & HC license is beneficial
- Required to pass a Medical
- MUST have the ability to always pass random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a fast-paced team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Safety conscious. This work can be high risk, subsequently a knowledge of track protection methods is advantageous, diligence in the field is vital.
To apply for this position please refer to our Facebook page.